Introduction to Behavioral Finance
Do you think everything that happens in the stock market is rational? Can you always make sense of it?
The answer is NO!
Our lives and the stock market is made up of people and people are irrational and emotional beings. They act out of emotions and at times quite randomly.
If you want to make sense of the stock market or the life around you then there is a way to do that. The study of Behavioral Finance.
This course introduces you to the fairly new yet highly coveted study of Behavioral Finance – a subject that is set to revolutionize how we think, act on, and manage money.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is Behavioral Finance and how it differs from standard financial theories?
- Key Terminologies to get you started and prepare for more advanced levels of study.
- Look at Behavioral Finance from the eyes of an Investment Manager.
- The top theories and methodologies that rule the world of Behavioral Finance.
- Apply the coveted methodology of Noetic Commerce in tandem to Behavioral Finance.
- Tips on Building Your Career in Behavioral Finance.
- and much more…
If this is your calling or can take you closer to your goal, then enroll now!
Disclaimer: This course is created for educational purposes only. We are not providing any investment advice or calls. Stock markets are subject to market risk and volatility. Make all investments in consultation with a registered financial advisor.