A Guide To Wealth: A Coursebook
The distilled wisdom on getting Rich by one of Britain’s wealthiest self-made entrepreneurs Felix Dennis.
Felix Dennis says you’ll never get rich working for somebody. Not rich-rich like he is, to the point where he can only estimate that he’s worth somewhere between $400 million and $900 million. This coursebook skips the braggadocio and platitudes typical of self-made-millionaire memoirs. There’s entertaining and practical advice for early-stage and growing businesses about raising capital, hiring talent, and negotiating, with particular focus on the necessity of maintaining ownership.
- Learn the surprisingly simple art of collecting money which already has your name on it.
- Know where to get started on your journey to be filthy rich.
- Learn about startup errors.
- Come up with great ideas for your venture.
- Don’t know how to get investments for your business? Well, now you will.
- Harness the fear of failure.
- The power of focus.
- Develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities
This coursebook is your go-to guide to getting rich. Start earning today!